Pages

Thursday 21 April 2016

Ghanaian Hollywood actor Boris Kodjoe mourns dad

Hollywood actor of Ghanaian descent Boris Kodjoe lost his dad Dr. Eric Ofuatey Kodjoe early this morning at age 78. The 43 year old actor and father took to social media to pay a heartwarming tribute to his deceased dad. He wrote: "I miss you already. Trying to numb the voices of all the should-haves and could-haves because they don't matter now. I asked God to make your journey peaceful and joyous. No more pain, no more regrets and guilt. I forgive you, Dad. I love you, and I will honor and remember you for ever. Thank you for the time we spent and thank you for being a great Opa to Sophie and Nico. They have memories for a lifetime. Know that you are loved eternally. Now be free and your Soul full of Joy. Dr Eric Ofuatey Kodjoe (30.12.38 - 21.4.16)"

No comments:

Post a Comment