Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

Actress cuts ties with kid brother for assaulting her

Tinsel star Joju Mose has cut ties with her younger brother after he brutally assaulted her which led to her suffering a seizure. The actress popularly called April took to facebook to share photos and narrate her ordeal. She wrote: '"I regret this day the22nd of May 2016. I was brutally assaulted by someone I least expect. I cry out against domestic violence,and I will always do. But how does one handle this? When the culprit is my own blood? Today I cut the tie between us,with no regrets!. I ddnt throw the first punch! But u beat me to a pulp. I suffered a seizure nd am to do head nd chest xray all thnks to u. Am not ashamed of this pic,am only ashamed of d monster uv turned out to be. U were brot up in d way of God. In a good home! I wonder how u turned into an end time beast. I forgive u. But u will never be part of me for this. Sme ppl will say it's nt a social media tin. But domestic violence happens in all forms. Say NO to assault on women! Let's join hands to sanitise our homes and environment. Say NO to all forms of domestic violence! Av a Blessed week."'

No comments:

Post a Comment