Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Evangelist Ofori formerly of Antwi Ne Antwi Returns To Secular Music

Evangelist Antwi Ofori, half of music group, Antwi ne Antwi who quit worldly music because he found Christ has announced his comeback to secular music.
The musician in an interview with Abrantepa on Radio Univer’s Brunch 2 Lunch entertainment show said life has not been easy for him since he said goodbye to non-spiritual music.
He said in the interview that poverty is the main result he is back to the secular world. According to him, he has not been accepted as a gospel artiste so all his works have been in vein leaving him nothing to feed on.
“I’ve realized that the gospel music I decided to do will not help me. It has been difficult for people to accept me as a gospel artiste for the past ten years especially Christians.I’ve not stopped worshiping God but I’ve to do something that will take care of my family and I. I pay rent, look after my kids so just imagine how I’m going to get money to pay all these things if I don’t return to secular music.”
He emphasized that
“I’ve sat down to take many things into consideration and I’ve come to the conclusion that I will go back and do my secular music and worship my God well. Before God and man, because of poverty, the way I worship God is not encouraging. I at times lie to people before getting help from them.”
When Abrantepa, host of the show asked if he is returning to highlife because of his state of being poor, the evangelist answered
“it is part of it because at the end of the day I’ve to get a place to sleep and a food to eat.”
He later revealed that he didn’t have ¢1 to his name when his church was raising funds months ago.

Source: omgvoice

No comments:

Post a Comment