Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Abraham Attah replies his critics

budding actor Abraham Attah has had jabs thrown at him since he gave a speech at the independent spirit awards after winning best male actor lead role. These critisms came from celebrities like CEO of live fm Jay Foley and Joy fm's Lexis bill. However, the young actor took to social media a while ago to explain what really happened. He said: "l know that some of the radio presenters in Ghana are saying I gave a bad speech at the independent spirit awards. They don't know what happen to me. I thought was not going to win so I decided not to write any speech down. I was so surprise when she mention my name. I didn't know what to say when I went up there." personally i think this young chap should be left alone because he's gone farther in a year than any of his critics have gone in their lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment