Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Scam alert! See what scammers sent to my email

These scammers have no chill. . . He even told me if the email was marked as spam it was because of the restrictions of my internet! 'Greetings From Mr. Soumaila Sorgho. I have a Mutual and Beneficial Business Project that would be lucrative to you. I only have two questions for you, if you are interested. 1. Can you handle this project? 2. Can I give you this trust ? Please note that the deal requires high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy. This will involve moving some money from my office on trust to your hands or bank account. Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the money is moved as a purely legitimate fund; so you will not be exposed to any risk. I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure when I receive your response. I will be waiting for your response in a timely manner. Best Regard, Mr. Soumaila Sorgho Contact : soumailasorgho@ yandex.com ------------------------ NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider.' people need to be vigilante and less avaricious.

No comments:

Post a Comment