Pages

Monday 6 June 2016

Check out Jim Iyke's new fiancè who is ready to put his haters in their place


Nollywood actor who is known to be a 'bad boy' has found himself a new love interest. The actor who recently denied being the father of Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari's twins took to social media to warn his haters about his 'TERMINATOR BAE'
He wrote:

HATERS' is a DISEASE. MEET THE 'CURE'. My brand new tear rubber FIANCÉE. Added the back view for good measure too. Now let me see these douchebags talk sh*t about me. I Dare y'all!! (Even me can't talk sh**) I swear I'll show up in your house wiv my TERMINATOR BAE and whop your whole family's ass! They dont understand us hun. I LOVE YOU BABY!! #COUPLEALERT #LoveOfMyLife #BGBae #Voltron #LaughSunday #KickAss #HarvPapa #Gladysboi #Bae #BaeChroniclesHe plays too much, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment